Terms and Conditions
- When a booking is made with secure credit card payment, Customers will receive details of their bookings by e-mail, together with an Order number (reference).
INCLUDED WITH THE BOOKING
- The services detailed according to the booking conditions.
- The customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the accuracy of all the information that has to be given. If it proves to be incorrect, this could lead to the cancellation of the booking. In case of dispute due to client negligence, Joel Travel & Tours will not take any responsabilities and will not refund the money.
- Neither drugs nor illegal item are allowed. Passenger will have to bear the responsibility for the possession of forbidden items if discovered.
- Light bites and drinks are allowed in the vehicle except for the following: ice cream, durian, jack fruit, chewing gum, any food containing jelly, alcohols and drinks containing sugar, etc.
- All booking purchased are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cancellation.
- Recommended each passenger to bring one piece of luggage (maximum size: 24 inches).
- Extra luggage has to be specified during the booking. Special baggage such as bicycles, surfboards, golf clubs, etc. must be specified in the special requirement box (including type, weight and size) on the reservation. The transport of these items is only allowed on specific Shuttle Services or Private Transfers. For any reason the weight and/or size of the special baggage does not fit into the designated vehicle, it is the clients responsibility to arrange and pay for an alternative form of transportation. Cancelations and refunds will not be admitted when these circumstances arise.
- Joel Travel & Tours cannot be taken responsible for any loss or damage of your luggage. Please ensure you have a travel insurance covering any loss or damage of your luggage.
- Insurance is not included. Clients are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP POINTS
- Airport Pick Up: There will be a representative holding a Playcard at the Arrival Gate with your name on it. The representative will then call the driver when you have arrived.
o The driver will only wait for 60 minutes after your flight lands. Please contact +60 13 394 1974 should you be delay.
o Drop-Off Location: Hotels within Kuala Lumpur city only.
- Hotel Pick Up: Your preferred pick up date & time should be at least 4 hours before flight departs due to traffic. Joel Travel & Tourswill not be responsible if you miss your flight.
o Location: Hotels within Kuala Lumpur city only.
o Time: Wait at lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Please contact +60 13 394 1974 if you can’t find the driver.
- Transfer rate is per way & per vehicle drop/pickup within KLIA to KL City or vice versa only.
Rates are subject to change based on the exact location to pickup/drop point.
- An additional 30% surcharge applies for arrival after 2300hrs and all midnight transfer between (2330hrs to 0630hrs).
- A MYR30-50 surcharge will incured if your hotel or destination is outside of Kuala Lumpur City, to be paid directly to the driver. Amount to be confirmed by the operator base on the destination.
- Tour coaches (Bas Persiaran) 25 Seaters and above are compulsory to be accompanied by Licensed Tour Guide Board.