Upon confirmation, an official invoice will be sent via e-mail within 24 hours. The deposit in following schedule will due within 7 days from the invoice date as reservation fee. No reservation can be taken place if payment not received within 7 days and said deal will be null & void.
- Deposit 50% if travel date more than 8 days
- Full payment if travel date less than 7 days
- The balance of full payment must be made atleast 3 days prior to the travel date.
A failure to comply with this requirement may result in the cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of deposit.
Cancellation of reservation must be made in writing. A minimum administrative fee of RM200.00 or 10% of the deposit (whichever is lower) will be imposed if a confirmed reservation is cancelled before 44 days prior to the travel date. If notice of the cancellation is received less than 45 days prior to the travel date, the cancellation charges will apply according to the schedule below:-
- 22-44 days – 25%
- 15-21 days – 35%
- 08-14 days – 50%
- 04-07 days – 75%
- 03 days or less – 100%
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund or reduction will be made to any member in respect of airfare, accommodation, meals sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare out not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
Payment shall be made to:
Beneficiary Name: JOEL TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Account No.: 562227 322006
Bank: MAYBANK BERHAD (Malayan Banking Berhad)
SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: C8/9/10, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500, Malaysia.
Please scan and send us your payment receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: +603 56221524
- All bank charges through payment made by Telegraphic transfer will be strictly borne by payer.
- JOEL TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD reserves the right to adjust the US Dollars/Euro/AUD/British Pound exchange rate based on the local bank rate if necessary to reflect the correct amount to be paid.
Tour Members’ Responsibilities
A tour member must have: –
- An international passport or other recognized travel documents which should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to country of origin;
- The necessary visa and vaccination and health certificates as required by the various authorities of the countries to be visited.
TOUR INFORMATION AND PRICES
Prices shown are current at the time of publication. Tour information and the price list from part of the brochure.
- The prices are subject to change due to increase in transportation costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax, etc. Therefore the company reserves the right to increase prices on condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
- The company covenants for the following to be included in tour fare:-
a. Hotel accommodation, based on: –
Twin sharing basic (2 persons to a room);
Single supplement (person staying alone-the person concerned must pay the single supplement); and
Triple sharing (3 persons traveling together).
Note: For a group of three persons, accommodation is based on triple sharing basis where applicable.The child tour fare as advertised is based on a child who is 3 years but not more that 11 years of age, sharing a twin room with two adults.
b. All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary.
c. All Sightseeing tours and transfer are based on sit-in-coach basis.
- Items not included in the tour fare are:-
b. food and beverage not regular menu;
c. optional excursions;
d. porterage at airport and hotels; and
e. all items of a personal nature.
Insurance is not included in all our tour programs. All tour members are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage.